School Email Addresses
All parents have been allocated an email address similar to your child’s address in google mail.
You may set up a forwarding address to your current email or use the email we have provided.
All parent addresses follow the same format using the childs name.
Jane Smith would be:
- Year 7 = firstname.lastname@example.org
- Year 8 = email@example.com
- Year 9 = firstname.lastname@example.org
- Year 10 = email@example.com
- Year 11 = firstname.lastname@example.org
The number is related to the Year your child leaves the Academy and then it is Initial of first name followed by surname. Some students are slightly different so ask you child for their email address or check the inside cover of their planners.
Once you start using this email address we can:
- Set up SIMS Parent App
- Set up Google Classrooms so you can monitor your child’s Online ILT – you will need to accept once you receive an email.
- You will be able to receive an electronic version of letters
- You will have access to our calendar – add email@example.com
- We may send out Questionnaires using Google Forms
- You may email staff at the academy
If you have any issues please contact the Academy on 01724 710368 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Once your have logged into your account and would like Academy updates – please email email@example.com so Google Classrooms can be set up and you can be added to the mailing list.