SIMS Parent App
We use a convenient way to share information with you about your child’s life at school. You can access the system from a smartphone, tablet or PC – anytime, anywhere.
In our SIMS Parent app, you will find:
- Important information such as timetable, attendance, behaviour & achievement
- Academy term, inset dates and contact details available at the click of a button
- Access to your child’s Academy report
- Receive notifications to remind you about important information such as key dates for your diary
- Access to update your contact details, so we always have the most up-to-date information in case of emergency
If you have more than one child at school, you’ll have access to information for all your children, from the same app. If you are experiencing any issues with the SIMS Parent App please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Getting started with the SIMS Parent app:
- We will send you an activation email to your academy email account, simply click on the link from your tablet, PC or smartphone to activate your account - you must select 'Sign in with Google'.
- From your smartphone or tablet, download the app from the Google Play or Apple App store - search for SIMS Parent.
- From a PC or Windows phone, login online at www.sims-parent.co.uk