SIMS Parent App
The new SIMS Parent app – easy access to your child’s school information
We have now launched a convenient new way to share information with you about your child’s life at school. From January 2019, you’ll be able to access our new SIMS parent app and website. You can access the system from a smartphone, tablet or PC – anytime, anywhere.
In our new SIMS Parent app, you will find:
- Important information such as attendance, behaviour, achievement and homework
- Academy term, inset dates and contact details available at the click of a button
- Access to your child’s Academy report
- Receive notifications to remind you about important information such as key dates for your diary
- Access to update your contact details, so we always have the most up-to-date information in case of emergency
If you have more than one child at school, you’ll have access to information for all your children, from the same app.
The information that you receive through the app will help you to stay up-to-date with your child’s school life as well as support your child’s development and progress.
Getting started with the SIMS Parent app:
We will send you an activation email to your academy email account, simply click on the link from your tablet, PC or smartphone to activate your account.
2. You can then login using your academy gmail username and
password (see School Communication page).
3. From your smartphone or tablet, download the app from the Google Play or Apple App store - search for SIMS Parent.
4. From a PC or Windows phone, login online at www.sims-parent.co.uk
Please note that your activation email is unique to you and should not be used by anyone else. If you require an additional login then please contact the school office.
Your activation email will expire after 14 days if it is not used, please contact the school office if you require a replacement after this date.