In this section...
In KS4 , Students complete AQA GCSE History examinations.
- Why were there two armed camps in Europe in 1914?
- Why did the First World War happen?
- How did the leaders try to establish peace in 1919?
- Why did the League of Nations fail to keep the peace?
- How did Hitler challenge and exploit the Treaty of Versailles 1933-1938?
- Why did Chamberlain's policy of appeasement fail to prevent the outbreak of war in 1939?
- British people at war in the Twentieth Century
- The Roaring Twenties in the USA 1919-1929
- How and why did America become a prosperous country in the 1920s?
- How far was America a divided society?
- Why did America go into Depression in 1929?
- Depression and the New Deal USA 1929-1941
- How serious was the Depression?
- How did the New Deal tackle the Depression?
- How far was the New Deal a Success?
- Hitler's Germany 1929-1939
- How and why was Hitler able to become Chancellor in January 1933?
- How did Hitler turn Germany from a democracy to a dictatorship?
- To what extent did German's benefit from Nazi policies?