In this section...
101 Tips for parents – Preventing and dealing with bullying
This comprehensive, invaluable parent guide is available at the school and gives useful information if your child is being bullied.
- What bullying is and how it feels, as a victim and as a parent
- What schools are doing and why they don’t just get rid of bullies
- How you can keep your child safe from bullying
- How to tell if your child is being bullied – getting your child to talk to you
- What to do if your child is being bullied – practical strategies for you and them
- What to do if you know bullying is going on in the school and why witnesses often don’t tell
- What to do if your child is bullying others (and why people bully)
- Keeping safe from cyber-bullying
Written by Julie Casey and published by Futurelink Publishing